Please see our P7 Transition page.
- 3 Jul 20: Return to School Information 30 June
- 2 Jul 20: Tune in to Transition 02 July
- 29 Jun 20: S1 - S2 Expressive Arts Week 29 June
- 29 Jun 20: S4-6 Virtual Learning Plans 29 June
- 29 Jun 20: DAS Overview 29 June
- 25 Jun 20: Tune in to Transition 25 June
- 24 Jun 20: Update from Carrie Lindsay 24 June
- 22 Jun 20: S1 - S2 Languages & Communication Week 22 June
- 22 Jun 20: S4-6 Virtual Learning Plans 22 June
- 22 Jun 20: DAS Overview 22 June
- 18 Jun 20: Tune in to Transition 18 June
- 17 Jun 20: Scottish Fisheries 50th Anniversary Art Competition
- 16 Jun 20: Keeping in Touch
- 15 Jun 20: DAS Overview 15 June
- 15 Jun 20: S4-6 Virtual Learning Plans 15th June
- 15 Jun 20: S1 - S2 DET/HWB Week 15th June
- 13 Jun 20: Letter to Parents/Carers from Carrie Lindsay 12 June
- 11 Jun 20: Tune in to Transition 11 June
- 8 Jun 20: S1 - S2 STEM Week 8th June
- 8 Jun 20: S4 - S6 Virtual Learning Plans 8th June
- 8 Jun 20: Weekly Check-in Surveys 8th June
- 4 Jun 20: Letter to Parents/Carers from Headteacher 3 June
- 4 Jun 20: EY Business Academy
- 4 Jun 20: Tune in to Transition 04 June
- 2 Jun 20: S1 - S3 Expressive Arts Week 3rd June
- 2 Jun 20: S5 - S6 Virtual Learning Plans 3rd June
- 29 May 20: School Bus Timetables
- 28 May 20: Tune in to Transition 28 May
- 28 May 20: Letter to Parents/Carers from Carrie Lindsay 28 May
- 25 May 20: S1 - S3 Languages and Communication Week 25 May
- View archived news items
- Subscribe to our news as an RSS feed
29 June 2020: S1 - S2
Expressive Arts Week
|Expressive Arts Activities 29/6|
|DET/HWB Opt-in Activities 29/6|
29 June 2020: S4 - S6
|S4-6 VLP 29/6 p1||S4-6 VLP 29/6 p2|
29 June 2020 DAS Overview
|DAS Overview 29/6|
Click here to see Previous Learning Plans.
Please take a minute or two to complete the weekly pupil check-in surveys.
Your feedback is vital to tell us how you are getting on. It also helps us to improve your learning experience and support you if you need any additional help with anything. You can use the links or scan the QR codes with your phone.
You will need your Glow Username & Password to access the surveys.
|S1 Survey||S2 Survey|
|S4 Survey||S5 Survey||S6 Survey|
Please also see Distance/Home Learning Opportunities (letter 18 March).
Pupil Support Team
For anyone who is looking for a bit of extra support, or wants a quick chat with the Pupil Support team (and to see their cool pets!), please feel free to join the Team and say hi! Ask your teachers for the Team code. We’ll have quizzes, chat and pictures to cheer you up and would love to see what you’ve been up to!
Mr Cutler and the Pupil Support Team.
Support and Wellbeing Resources
Please see the Learning at Home Leaflet from Fife Council.
|Keeping in Touch||Apps for Wellbeing|
|Relaxation Strategies||Reading for Wellbeing|
|Reading for Wellbeing Self-Help||Reading for Wellbeing Escapism|